Ticket #251 (closed enhancement: fixed)
|Reported by:||ulidtko||Owned by:||ulidtko|
As a GNOME application, Guake should be integrated with it well. In particular, it should support drag&drop of files, directories, and [ .desktop objects] into the terminal.
Assuming that most of the time terminals in Guake are hosting shell instances, it would be reasonable to insert:
- filenames of dropped files
- dirnames of dropped directories
- depending of the type of dropped Desktop Entry:
- Exec lines for Desktop Entries of Type=Application
- URL lines for Desktop Entries of Type=Link
The necessity and proper way to quote and/or escape inserted strings are subject to discuss.