- 14:35 Ticket #156 (a-z in regexp does not work as expected for some locales) created by
- There's heavy usage on a-z character ranges within regular expression …
- 12:02 Ticket #155 (Traceback when closing a tab) created by
- Unhandled exception in thread started by <bound method Guake.delete_shell …
- 11:35 Ticket #154 (Add guake to session autostart list) created by
- Currently you have to add quake to startup by hand…
- 22:08 Ticket #153 (Italian translation available) created by
- First of all, thanks for developing Guake ;) I've prepared and attached …
- 03:38 Ticket #149 (Preferences Window is not resizeable) closed by
- fixed: I have just pushed a fix for your problem. Thank you for reporting!
- 03:27 Ticket #144 (spanish translation) closed by
- fixed: Thank you!
- 03:27 Ticket #151 (new german translation) closed by
- fixed: Thank you!
- 03:23 Ticket #152 (hostname in the tab name) closed by
- duplicate: I'm closing this bug as a duplicate of #100
- 17:51 Ticket #152 (hostname in the tab name) created by
- Guake should dynamically replace the name of the tab with …
- 11:41 Ticket #150 (Command line --new-tab option) closed by
- duplicate: I close this bug as duplicate of #105. If you think that this bug was …
- 19:24 Ticket #151 (new german translation) created by
- i've completed the german translation from Markus Majer. now it is 100% …
- 16:43 Ticket #150 (Command line --new-tab option) created by
- It would be nice if there were a command-line option to create a new tab. …
- 04:57 Ticket #149 (Preferences Window is not resizeable) created by
- I'm running my Monitor at 130 DPI. Unfortunately the Guake-preferences …
- 03:51 Ticket #148 (Popup notification for output while hidden) created by
- It would be useful if Guake could display a notification when a terminal …
- 07:43 Ticket #147 (What about adding a button "add a new ssh terminal") created by
- Then popup a dialog prompt for hostname or ip when connected, name the tab …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.