- 02:12 Ticket #371 (Toggle fullscreen malfunction) created by
- F11 (Toggle fullscreen) cannot return from fullscreen mode to normal mode …
- 01:01 Ticket #370 (Gnome-Shell integration.) created by
- Hi, If Guake terminal was integrated on Gnome-Shell "Activities", like a …
- 13:56 Ticket #369 (Width Config variable is ignored) created by
- At line 817 of file guake.py the width variable is hardsetted as a 100 …
- 15:36 Ticket #368 ("Open in browser" menu option) created by
- I miss the option from gnome-terminal, saves quite some time.
- 19:47 Ticket #367 (Feature Reqest: Save Sessions) created by
- I use guake at work as my main terminal and use KDE at home. One feature …
- 14:53 Ticket #366 (Guake jumps to main screen when opening a new tab. (dual monitor)) created by
- I have a laptop with an external monitor connected. Guake will opens on …
- 07:51 GoingFurther edited by
- 06:02 Ticket #365 (Mailman archives are twice gzipped) created by
- The files of the Gauke mailing list archive found at …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.